What’s a way to finish your weekend on a positive note? When it comes to Chocolate&Cake I know the answer already! The recipe itself is very simple, requiring the most basic of baking ingredients, plus you don’t need eggs to make it! ( Great, right?) The real work comes with spreading the chocolate glaze in a uniform way.
Pour the chocolate glaze on, decorate it as you like and enjoy!
🇺🇸Chocolate Cake decorated with strawberries 🍓Pretty simple but trust me, really good! You can find the recipe on my blog. ( Plus so easy to make, did I say that?!) For the full post, head to the direct link in my bio! ————————————— 🇮🇹Torta al cioccolato decorata con fragole 🍓 Molto semplice ma credetemi, molto buona! Potete trovare la ricetta sul mio blog. ( In più è così semplice da preparare, l'ho già detto?!) Per il post completo, andate sul link nella mia biografia! . . . . #chocolate #cake #f52grams #foodgasm #dailyfoodfeed #eatingfortheinsta #eatthis #foodporn #foodgram #igfood #eeeeeats #dessert #theitalianguest
FOR THE CAKE:
- 200gr of flour
- 450ml of milk
- a small paper bag of baking powder
- 250g sugar
- 35g butter
- 75 gr cacao powder ( you can use chocolate like I did)
- Some strawberries for decoration if you like
FOR THE CHOCOLATE GLAZE:
- 100g milk chocolate
- 50g butter
- 2 spoons of water
- Mix together the ingredients for the cake. The dough has to be smooth and uniform.
- Pour the dough into a baking pan buttered and floured first.
- Bake at 160 degrees C ( 325 Fahrenheit) for 40 minutes.
- When the cake has cooled down put the chocolate gaze to bain-marie, melting the chocolate with butter and some spoons of water.